Average Temperatures in Kuantan, Malaysia
- The annual average temperature in Kuantan, Malaysia is hot at 25.9 degrees Celsius (78.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a variation of average monthly temperatures of 2.3 °C (4.1°F) which is an extremely low range.
- The warmest month (May) is hot having an average temperature of 26.9 degrees Celsius (80.42 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (fairly hot) with a mean temperature of 24.6 degrees Celsius (76.28 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Kuantan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Kuantan Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Kuantan
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 745.4 kms (463.2 miles) NW
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 641.2 kms (398.5 miles) NW
- Phuket (Airport), Thailand - 727.3 kms (452 miles) NW
- Phuket, Thailand - 701.1 kms (435.7 miles) NW
- Trang, Thailand - 575.3 kms (357.5 miles) NW
- Songkhla, Thailand - 475.6 kms (295.5 miles) NW
- Narathiwat, Thailand - 331.9 kms (206.2 miles) NNW
- Kota Bharu, Malaysia - 284.5 kms (176.8 miles) NNW
- Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia - 173 kms (107.5 miles) N
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 367.9 kms (228.6 miles) WNW
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 503.6 kms (313 miles) W
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 199.3 kms (123.8 miles) WSW
- Malacca, Malaysia - 199.9 kms (124.2 miles) SSW
- Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia - 612.7 kms (380.7 miles) SSW