| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kuantan in January is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- The weather in January is pretty drenched. A hearty 295.5mm (11.6in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 11:57 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Kuantan January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kuantan, Malaysia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kuantan:
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 745.4 kms (463.2 miles) NW
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 641.2 kms (398.5 miles) NW
- Phuket (Airport), Thailand - 727.3 kms (452 miles) NW
- Phuket, Thailand - 701.1 kms (435.7 miles) NW
- Trang, Thailand - 575.3 kms (357.5 miles) NW
- Songkhla, Thailand - 475.6 kms (295.5 miles) NW
- Narathiwat, Thailand - 331.9 kms (206.2 miles) NNW
- Kota Bharu, Malaysia - 284.5 kms (176.8 miles) NNW
- Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia - 173 kms (107.5 miles) N
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 367.9 kms (228.6 miles) WNW
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 503.6 kms (313 miles) W
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 199.3 kms (123.8 miles) WSW
- Malacca, Malaysia - 199.9 kms (124.2 miles) SSW
- Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia - 612.7 kms (380.7 miles) SSW